Friday, October 19th, 2018
Saturday, October 20th, 2018
- Friday Night – 6:30 p.m. – Registration
- Beautiful Belmont Plantation – Highway 1 South – Wine and Cheese with music. You will not be hungry when you leave!
- Daytime Saturday – Hot tamale Festival
- Downtown Greenville at Stein Mart Square – You do not want to miss this! – The Parade starts 9:00 a.m. – Hot Tamale cooking competition - Eating contest- Live music all day - Free admission - Look for the GHS/SJS tent
Lodging (Remember to mention AARP if you are a member.)
- Saturday Night – Cocktails, Dinner and Dance
- 6:30 p.m. – Doors open at Greenville Country Club – Cocktails
- 7:30 p.m. – Dinner
- 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. – Dance with Code Blue and the Flatliners
- The Lofts (New boutique hotel - downtown Greenville, Old Sears Building - 662-702-5202)
$150.00 - $200.00 per night (more like suites, have kitchens)
- Hampton Inn (1155 VFW Rd. - 662-335-7515) - Ask for class reunion 68 rates – 129.00 plus tax per night - no blocked rooms - 76 available
- Harlows Casino and Resort (at the Greenville Bridge - 662-335-9797) - Code for reduced room rates – $109.00 plus tax per night - 20 rooms are blocked.
- Belmont Plantation Bed and Breakfast (3498 Highway 1 South, Greenville, MS - Contact: Camille Collins - 901-652-1390) - Facebook
- Holiday Inn Express (3090 Hwy. 82, 662-332-5800) – Rooms $119.00 plus tax. Full breakfast included. Free Wi- fi.
10 rooms with 2 beds blocked until 9-19-18 – code 50th Class Reunion Greenville High